Sunday, July 19, 2009

TRANSFORMATION

Yesterday I was talking to dad and I recalled an incident, once we had gone to Shoppers STop and I saw everything there was so damn expensive, I asked him if anyone would at all be buying all these branded and expensive stuff.

I went shopping yesterday and I bought the following things: 1 Reebok sweat shirt worth 800bucks, 1 Woodland Formal shoes worth 1800 bucks and one Formal Shirt from Shoppers Stop worth 1G.

The point is now that I am earning well and working in a good company, I myself buy only branded stuff. I got the answer to the Q I asked my dad longed back at shoppers stop, I got the answer when I myself did shopping at shoppers stop.

Well apart from that, my first project at Infosys got over, it was a very nice experience, our PM is very nice and friendly, I consider myself lucky to have worked with him in my first project at Infosys.

I am in Hyderabad and in my first free weekend yesterday, me and my friends went to shopoping yesterday to abids and GVK one, where I bought the above mentioned products.

I opened an account this week in LinkedIn. this is my home page in LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kartikvyas01

Everything else is fine,I am enjoyin in hyderabad...

No comments: