Saturday, November 21, 2009

Delhi 6

It's 11:46 in the night. I just saw the movie Delhi 6. I had seen some part of it before.When it got released, I was in Mysore, had my compre exams, so had missed it. I like the movie despite the fact it was not a hit.

The movie shows the various colors of India, it shows Hindu muslim fights. It shows how a girl in India fears her father and has to marry a guy of his choice. The movie shows how the cops in India think they are the kings.




The movie is about Roshan (Abhishek's) grandmother who wants to take her last breath in India, so Abhishek brings her to India. The movie potrays the time of Dasera and exhibits a stage show of Ramayana as well..

The movie shows how despite the million problems we have, problems of water, problems of traffic jam, problems of riots, etc, we still love our country. We feel we belong here.

Also the movie revolves around the black monkey phenomenon and there is the love story of Abhishek and Sonam Kapoor who by the way looks absolutely stunning in the movie. Music is ominous and very pleasing...no guesses here, it's the legend A.R. Rehman. Also one needs to mention of the good performance by Abhishek Bachan.




Well I have to sleep late as I will be having shifts from Monday...my first project...:). Now am gonna watch Paranormal Activity.

1 comment:

BHAKTI said...

i really liked Delhi 6 too...couldnt understand y so many ppl didnt...
let me know how u like paranormal...
btw...new page looks good...chal gn