Saturday, November 7, 2009

Posting from Banglore

It was not more than 10 days back I was really really hoping that I get to come to Banglore. I wanted to get into this project somehow.

Right now I am sitting in the verandah of my 3BHK duplex in Kormangla,Banglore, using wifi to write this post. We have a really big house and we also have maid and cook. Cook makes wonderful food.

My new room mates are all very nice..working in Wipro and Infosys, all have around 5 years of experience and I hope to learn something from them.

Offcourse I do miss my Hyderabad house and room mates, all the fun we had and the wonderful time we spent.

My project is a bit delayed so we are a bit relaxed for some 10 more days, after which the grueling time will begin, once we get settled into the project it will be fine.

I really love the Banglore weather, it is very pleasant and a bit cold. They say the weather is similar all year round, I feel like I am in Europe or something...;)

Well I guess some dreams do come true...and sometimes you get more than what you expect...I never imagined I would live such a luxurious lifestyle.

1 comment:

BHAKTI said...

hey kaku :)))
i m so happy that u r enjoyin...the house sounds really good, post some pics when u can...and the best part is that there is a maid and a cook...awesome!!!
anyways enjoy ur 10 days...will talk to u soon...
v r all very proud of u:))
enjoy!!!!