Sunday, December 6, 2009

Settled in Bangalore

It's more than a month now, I am pretty much settled and living happily in Bangalore. I am very happy I am in a project, I also had my first video conference yesterday with client. Project is going good and I hope I move up with time.

Sehwag just smashed 290 odd against srilanka, missed a triple by a small margin, if he would have got it, it would have been a record of highest no of triple centuries, surpassing the greats like Don Bradman.

My house here is really good, I had mentioned about all the luxuries and facilities I have. I would like to ad a few lines on my room mates today.



First meet bade paaji, Niraj , the head of the house, he is getting married next year. He is a very nice person and manages everything and keeps everyone happy. Then meet stud paaji aka Amit, he is a TL in infy, he is looking to switch companies, he is a very practical guy and hence I believe the reason why he has succeded so much in his carrier and the only way for him is up.

Meet my favorite kake, Jasjeet, a techie who enjoys life, he is very good person at heart. He is someone who anyone will cherish being in company with , both as a friend and as a professional. Meet CFA Amit, the latest entrant in the house, he has mixed up with everyone so easily and added to our happiness. I really like his application in giving a helping hand in the house and he calls everyone with lots of respect, also good to know he is from Mumbai.

Meet Rahul , my roommate, he is in Wipro. He is a very friendly person, I am really impressed by his communication skills and today he got a free shave and a free gilette mach 3 from garuda..:P. He is the kind of person any girl would be lucky to have in her life. We also had Pavneet paaji with us, who is in UK now, he also is a very nice person, he is a very friendly person and respects everyone.

Well someday I will look back at this post and remember, the wonderful parties we had in the terrace like we had today, the wonderful time we had playing all childhood games, me and jassi going to forum maintaning the assi counter, my first birthday in bangalore, and lot more to come...

No comments: