Friday, November 25, 2011

From FloRIDA!

Having a mixture of feelings now. Yes I am in Panama Beach City, Florida with family and having a ball of a time. The sad part is I withdrew from my Masters study and will be heading back home soon to start from  scratch. I hope my previous experience would help me, but I want to enter the field of development for a while, from a support and administrative domain.

Leaving for India in December 1st week, as I reflect this year 2011 of my life, it had a mixture of everything. I quit Infosys job for Masters studies, came to US and enjoyed a lot with family, visiting lots of places and the goal was to stay and study, complete Masters program.

They say there two ways to live life. One is to let it happen and other is make it happen. I tried to follow the latter and did not work out so well for me. The let it happen schema was what I was living at Infosys, it was not bad, just not good enough. I realized that may be, I am not good enough, Masters program from Purdue School of Science proved too demanding and strenuous for me and I had stop it as my health was getting affected.

Right now as I am sitting in DaysInn, beach facing hotel in Florida, I have realized, choosing your destiny is a tough task and should be done carefully.It requires a lot of hardwork and persistent patience. For now I am going back to let it happen. Have No clue, what job I will get, how long will it take to get one either? I am not depressed, may be a bit sad,however, astonishingly I am a bit excited too, what’s next!!!

1 comment:

Pegasus said...

Everything happens for good!!