Thursday, October 16, 2014

India Truly Shinning this time!!

 Normally I abstain from political/religious comments or posts. I am a techie, a traveler, a sports buff and a non humble freakin genius! However I am highly impressed by the work done by the new BJP government, and based on all the changes I see in the country, the changes I see in the way of thinking, the change in how we Indians see ourselves and are ready to compete and dominate at world level in terms of intellect, innovation and business, makes me feel really proud and happy.

 India had a lot of hope from Narendra Modi. BJP got unprecedented majority, and they formed the government. The numbers were so one sided, that there were not enough seats to form a single party opposition! However, Modi did not stop after taking the hot seat. No doubt he is an outstanding orator, but he is also a man of his words. He is a man of passion who wants to really make India shine. He is from humble backgrounds, and has worked his way up to the top. He knows the problems of people, he has lived their lives. He is a common man too after all! 

 The wonders he has done to Gujarat, one can only imagine what lies ahead for our great country. I don't know about others, but I myself have changed my thinking. I was earlier planning to settle in Europe, but now I feel a lot more patriotic. I want to live in my country, and do my bit for the country. I also have started doing a lot of charity work. I am associated with 2 NGOs now. It feels good, and I do it happily. 

 Another change which has come across in my thinking is to abstain from the incorrect. I do not want to do anything which would break the law, or make my life easier by giving bribe. I normally do not do anything like that, but now I also ask my friends not to do so. The thing is there is a man at the top working his ass off, trying to make our country the best, we all should support him as much as we can at our level. This time India is truly shinning. 

 Our hostile neighbors have been attacking us by violating rules and engaging in cross border fire. They just did that again recently, but this time the lion responded. PMO gave full authority to fire back, and that's the way it should be. It felt great, and I also thought the army would be more happy because till now it was like they were never given a complete go green to respond, they had the potential, it was all about the freedom to respond fire with fire. India has never invaded another country in it's history, but if someone does something like this, this is how we should respond...great job by the government in that aspect too!! Jai Hind!! 

No comments: