Friday, April 3, 2015

Life is Good

Today is 3rd April, 2015. It’s around 10 days since I started my new job. Currently I am in the initial training phase. I am into a new domain now, that of investment banking. I will get to learn a lot and am looking forward to it.

I also moved my residence. I was staying in Magarpatta City, which is 2 hours’ drive from my new office. So I have moved closer now in Balewadi, this is just 20 mins drive from office. Here houses are more spacious then Magarpatta City and real estate is also more affordable. I am currently staying in a wonderful 2BHK flat on 3rd floor. The name of society is Mount Corsica, the area around is still developing; and similar towers are coming up. There is not much nearby, but with time, area will develop too.

Currently I have not yet started working in shifts due to training. I have a pretty nice schedule made up. I get up around 8 or so. Listen to songs on TV, my favorite channel is E24, they show songs of 90s and early 2000’s, feel good for the ear, much better than Honey Singh kinda headaches. Moring I prefer soft music, while doing work out, honey singh stuff is welcome.


Speaking of workout I have joined gym again. The name is Oxyfit. I had joined Abs from April 2012 for a year. Had a break for a while, used to do workout at home, even now I used to do at home. Was checking out my office campus and found this gym, I checked it out, it was pretty neat, lot of equipment’s and they are all new as well. I asked for the fees they said they have a 50% discount for couple of days I got the discount thankfully, got a great deal of 10k for 1 year membership, will utilize it well.  Yesterday was first day and I burnt 600 calories… #FeelingProud

What else, I am having the time of my life with my fiancé, the more I know her, the luckier I feel, and more thankful to God too. Little Sparshu is also doing great, had a nice first year birthday celebration party. Going to day care now and doing well.


World Cup just got over last weekend, Australia won it for a record 5th time. They beat India in the semis add New Zealand in the finals. India did well in the World Cup to reach till semis, had an unbeaten run till then, against all the initial expectations it was a commendable effort indeed. Australia was just too strong on the day, we tried our best, but the better team won. Another important happening is Sania Nehwal is now World Number one in badminton, that is a remarkable feet indeed. Badminton is played in a lot number of countries compared to cricket, badminton is also not that popular in India, and to achieve this feat is simply outstanding…Kudos Sania!!

No comments: