Sunday, October 19, 2008

Life is Good

Hi all, its been 20 days in my first job, my pre process training is complete, my process training starts from tomorrow. It has been sooo much fun, even more fun than my college days, I never expected the happiness I would get in this job.

Well there is even better news, I got my joining letter at Infosys, its on 10th of november, in Mysore, which is the best training centre in the world. For me the real thing will begin then.

Coming back at my First Source job, we all learnt soo much, we learnt the basic PPEVA i.e. Pitch, pace, Energy, Volume and Articulation, which are necessary to be modulated while on call. We learnt a lot about UK pronunciation ,the culture, and from tomorrow we will learn abt the process. The timing of my process training are from 6 to 3, yes 6pm to 3am ,atleast on the first day, the reason being there is a lot of demand for CSA in talktalk.

I also got Reebok shoes today, my previous one got damaged ,so I got one for 1300 from BATA, I have to wear casuals in INfosys as well. Today I will also learn how to wear a tie, the windsor knot, Tie is mandatory on mondays and tuesdays ,its like a dream come true, INFOSYS!

Also I am looking forward to my siblings marriages ,two of them ,I wish both of them a very happy and successful marriage life.

No comments: