Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY DIWALI

A very Happy Diwali to all! I remember how my last diwali was, I was not well, could'nt study and I got many kt's in the exams as well, exactly one year later, now I am in complete control and very happy with life. I am a Computer Engineer now and I am joining infosys on 10th november, start of a hopefully successful career.

There are many things I like about Diwali, the lights all around, the smile on everyone's face, the presence of happiness around and offcourse I love opening Diwali gifts, especially I love chocolates and electronics.

It is almost a month now in my job at first source, the process training has started, we are learning wht to say and wht all to do on calls, although it is no rocket science, we need to be disciplined and strictly follow the guidelines to keep or improve our quality ratings.

Also abt a fortnight from now, everybody is coming over at our place for the weddings, this time we are keeping the diwali lights right till january as we celebrate the marriage of Vaibhav and Bhakti. I hope everything goes well and everybody has a great time.

India defeated australia in the second test match of the test series, Ganguly is playing his last series, the Prince of Kolkota will be missed by many of his fans, and he did score a century in the last test match so he is quitting in style. Also MS Dhoni lead the team very well and also batted very well and was man of the match. It was his second test match as captain and he has 100% record.

I have made many new friends too at first source and hope to do so in mysore......

No comments: