Saturday, November 1, 2008

Superman


Today was a very significant day of my life...i will never forget today...1st November 2008, many reasons. To start with today I came to know abt Superman, how a boy turned into a man and a man turned in to a Superman...





Well today I informed everyone that I am leaving first source as i received my first salary a kool 11k, I will resign on Monday, I am looking forward to a new life.. life at Infosys..it will be a whole new world and I will be on my own..I plan to get into a better shape and built up some more muscles if possible! offcourse job comes first!

Since the last 3 days ,the drop tht we get till our home has been very good for me, the car crusing at 110kmph ,zooom. I never enjoyed night life in mumbai, but zooming at 110kmph while listening to 93.5 is my idea of a fun night out...especially when it is at company's expense.

A1. This has some significance in my life too! When I take a new number I save it as A1 in my phone book, new number implies my new number...the above sentence may sound weird but well....I am feeling sleepy so not sure wht all i am typing.

In my preprocess training , I learnt abt the UK culture, and abt the queen, her royalty and all , I simply love the Queen. Also in my training I learnt a lot abt, telephone networks and computer networks...I also learnt that u pronounce telephone as telaphone and apologise as appologise and many other such things. Also I was the hummer of the class.. I used to do the biggest hummmmmmm.

I will never forget all the friends I made, Pavan, Vinay, Nitin, Somesh, Darshan, Junaid, Steve, Chetan, Naireet, Anand, Afrina, Jatin, Saurabh and Nidhi.....love you all!

No comments: