Friday, February 5, 2010

Settled in Project

"The most difficult part of the project is the transition, once you enter the steady state it would be smooth". This is what my team lead used to tell us from the beginning. Now we are in steady state and yes I do agree with what he had said, life is very good and relaxing now.

 I worked in night shift last two weeks, sometimes I did feel sleepy a lot and was wondering if only I could have a bed to take a nap. But  I had volunteered for the shift and cannot complain, good think is, that is over.Now I am in day shift and no night shift this month. Also am going home at the end of this month, Pav Bhaaij, Vaada Pav, Undhiyu, RK Veg Biryani, etc etc I can hardly wait. Long time since I went home.

 Also first time I am going home after coming to Bangalore, I remember how I used to go home from Mysore via Bangalore and write a post in this blog from the Airport. Those were the days I was in training in Mysore, what we called honeymoon period in IT industry.But I feel very relaxed now. Also,I am glad I got such a good project.

 Last Saturday again we had a team outing, we went for the movie Sherlock Holmes, very nice movie. Also we had lunch in Sind Sultan in Forum Mall, had a nice time. Next month again we have our project party, we had it in Christmas last time I think, we are supposed to have it once every quarter, so basically life is good. Certainly time is running very fast!

2 comments:

BHAKTI said...

kaku...y so many grammatical and spelling mistakes in this one?
good "thing" is that is over.
"write" a post in this blog from the airport.
i feel very "relaxed" now also, am glad I got such a project.

Kartik said...

oops i had written it in the night before sleeping, may be thats why! thanks for letting me know! I think I have corrected all of it now :)