Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wisdom comes with age.

 I was just thinking, comparing myself now and myself a year ago, or may be three years ago. Has anything changed?

 Certainly with time and by staying by myself I am learning a lot in life, I am getting more mature with time. I am able to make better decisions in life.

 Of course my family and friends have always been there for me throughout my life. My parents have done a lot for me during my torrid times in Mumbai and my sister has always been ready to give me much needed advise whenever I have seeked from her.

 I have been lucky enough to have wonderful friends in life and had wonderful times with them. The time I spent with them in Mysore, Hyd and Bang will be cherished by me forever.

 Also I have learnt how to work and succeed as a team, how to prioritize work and how to manage finances. I seriously think dad has been a major help when it comes to handling finances, I owe a lot to him. Also I cant forget all the wonderful food mom has made for me, the weekends when I used to go to Milan mall with her. I am really lucky to have such a wonderful family and I thank God and my family for the same.

 I just felt like writing this post, to express how grateful and thankful I am to everyone and I promise to reciprocate whenever I get the chance.

No comments: