Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meet Anushka Sharma, My Latest Crush!!!

 Back to Pune and back to office and back to raat palli. Those who know about it, know that this is my blogging paali and those who don't...know it now!!!


 Precisely remember in school days, I was bongs over Aishwarya Rai, then I came to college and Katrina Kaif came in my life and then Priyanka Chopra. Then it was Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor until they came on Koffe with Karan. Deepika looks blind to me in all movies after watching Lafangey Parindey...she just has that look if you see carefully! Sonam, well, she showed her true side on the show and well I don't like girls who do bitchin an' all and that was the end of both for me!


 So after so many "relationships", I guess I should not have the heart to loose but one girl has got my eye these days. Anushka Sharma!!! :D

 Her first movie was Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi , she ws playing a young girl married to an older man....we all know the movie. She played her role very well...also I guess first film against any of the Khans helps big time! Also I really liked the song Dance Pe Chance...she's a gr8 dancer!!

 Second movie Badmaash Company...change in avtaar from a sweet and cultured kudi to a sexy babe...again I liked her in that too!!! The movie is also really good.  I have not seen Band Bajaa Baraat, but her upcoming movie Patiala House and especially the below song in it...wow took me off my feat!!! The song is really very good...feel like listening and watchin again and again...especially the 02:17 to 02:26 part where she goes up and dances is like...wow!!!



She's a perfect girl...beautifully cute, smartly sexy , really good dancer, great smile,jovial !!! Hmmm...perfect for me....


P.S. Hey, one thing is missing, she's not an Astronaut...but what the hell !!!

No comments: