Saturday, May 30, 2015

A new chapter in the Table Tennis Diary

This is in continuation to my previous post on my passion and love for table tennis. I am in Cognizant now since 2 months. Initial one month was a bit hectic, I was in EUR shift and that is the shift where workload is maximum. Today is my last day of night shift which spanned over 2 weeks, it was less workload comparatively. I utilized my time in doing some project related learning.

There was a break in my gym’ing too due to change in shift and some back problem. I am good now, and gym is also back on track. I go to gym before office, and then I feel fresh and work through the night. Today was a very good day, not only did I have good stint at the gym, but also got to play table tennis first time in Cognizant.

It has been couple of months since I left Amdocs, and did not get a chance to play table tennis. I played today after the break. It was good, the table here is different compared to Amdocs. Also there are 2 tables here in the room compared to one in Amdocs. This table is slower as compared to Amdocs one, and I had to adjust my game a bit.

Surprisingly I did well today, 100% wins. Not bloating about it, my friend had a thin bat, and I found form soon. We also did some practice before the first game. I am trying to be humble here, because this is something very close to me, I really love playing table tennis. Winning or losing is not important, it is more important to play and enjoy! Looking forward to many more stints with the blue table…

No comments: