Thursday, November 25, 2010

3 Evergreen songs of My Generation

Hehe...God Bless America! :)) . Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas...year end is surely very good for Americans. It's the holiday season, festive mood there and more importantly less workload for us! So Thanksgiving week being going on...yesterday was good...so is today. Today I tuned in to some really rythmic songs, the ones which make you feel elated. Brings a smile on your face...and in your heart.

Taal....released during my school days. Wonderful days were those. The era of Aishwarya Rai. Taal and HDDCS, Ash was omnipresent. Taal had wonderful music and beautiful songs. All of 'em are fabulous: The Taal Theme, Ishq Bina, Taal se Taal Mila and Kahin Aag Laage. Songs for American holidays, where the mind is free and these songs add to the heavensterity. (Alert: Another word coined by Kartik Vyas). Below is the theme..boy it's skwanking (Alert: Word already coined!) Also meet the phenomenon: A.R.Rahman



Another song... from Delhi 6. Maula maula. Dunno why...but many people din't like the movie much. I liked it. I think my sis liked it too. No one else from the royal family I guess. This song is all Kailash Kher. Great voice. This is a beautiful song...too bad I am not in Bangalore where I used to give free nite concerts..here there are 50 folks compared to barely 4 there. Also Yes A.R. Rahman again!



Third one is from Guru. Very inspiring movie on how to be a Bijnessmen. Closely inpired by Dhirubhai Ambani. I love the movie and the character played by Ash in it. Dream of having a beautiful and loving wife like that :D. And yes, A.R. Rahman again, not for nothing that...he is called the phenomenon.

No comments: