Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 songs that touch my heart...

Not much work..so after a blog..a review and a tweet..another blog..hehe. Normally when I do raat paali, I listen to kesha, taio cruz and black eyed peas kinda music(head bangin type) to keep me awake. Today I am already awake and not much work so listening to some hindi songs.

I listen to old hindi songs in bad health...love their lyrics. In the new ones..these are the three which I like..and are close to me..



This song of Ajab Gajab..is here because of Katrina Kaif..was bongers over her during my college days. Also Priyanka Chopra was in bongers list. Katrina has the cute looks, good attitude, sweet...nice girl! :)Also Ranbir, the new sugar boy...they form good pair on screen.



As Paas Hai Khuda...Anjaana Anjaani. Movie was crap...super crap. However, all the songs were real hit. Till recently...I was only bangin head on title track..till I heard this carefully...this is actually an inspirational song, the lyrics. Again Ranbir and Priyanka.. :)



Bin Tere..from I hate Love Storys...again this song is feeling type..also one of those days of Sonam Kapoor BEFORE she went crazy with Deepika on Koffee with Karan. Sonam is cute...sweet girl. Someone you can show to your parents kind...remember Sonam only before she reaches Koffee with Karan show ;)

No comments: