Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life

Hi I am back in the middle of the night at 325 am. Kya kare nind nahi aati, I have a very rollicking mind which sometimes thinks so much that it does not let me sleeep ,rahter say I have a highly active and thinking brain.

Do you ever think about your life, what you wanna do ,offcourse the answer would be have a descent education, a descent job ,a descent spouse and a descent family and all that. I don't like and have never liked normal life, I always wanna be different ,someone extraordinary.

I think I have been given a limited amount of time to live and my aim should be to do something that will cause some kind of a revolution or may be something that will change the way we live ,I don't know what but all I know is one day I will do something that will have a very high impact on mankind.

I know saying is far more easier then doing, one needs to be patient and work hard constantly, qualities that define a great human being. I am not that patient and I rarely work hard, but I believe I have the power of thinking and knowledge interpretation. I love reading science theories, you will soon see a blog on relativilty and I adore Stephen Hawkings.

Well a blog should not have lengthy posts else it will feel boring and have less readers so here is my perspective of life, why don't u share your point of you on your life.

2 comments:

BHAKTI said...

chup chap sui ja...haha

BHAKTI said...

ok seriously, I think you will do something of great impact, just keep believing in youself :)