Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday is funday

Hi today is Sunday, and fortunately the kamwali bai does not comes at nite, she comes only in the morning so I get to eat pizza....I love pizza...I generally have dominoz pizza ,I already once got free pizza due tp late delivery ,today also I will try for that.....hahaha

Even today in NFS most wanted I managed to complete 2 milestones, but got busted...soon I will face ming as I am almost there....also I am in east canyon in NFS carbon....and NFS pro street sucker DVD is not working have to get it exchanged.

Tommorrow I am going to college to see the marks if possible of seventh sem and also to get my 12th marksheet. I was just thinking to let everyone know about my academics so here it is.

I got 81% in SSC, 86% in PCM in HSC and in my third year T.E. Computer Engineering I was in top ten in the department .I am also certified in Java, Advanced JAva and Oracle 9i with being a Computer Engineer. I have a job at Infosys, which I will do if I am able to keep 58% else I will do MS in US.

Now I feel good after writing all that..hmm I have some resume!!!

1 comment:

BHAKTI said...

hey...so what kind of pizza did u end up eating? did everyone else like it?
good luck on your other exam results.
what is this NFS? is it one of your video games?