Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pav Bhaji


Yup I had my favorite food for dinner today ,mom made pav bhaji boy it was so delicious and hot. Hey I got my sem 8 marks ,68% and as per my promise I am going to shirdi this sunday. My job is also secure at Infosys, I hope I make it big in life.

Today the eliminated girls got a second chance in Khatro ke Khiladi, it is a show like fear factor with all gorgeous women taking part in it, I think two women stand out offcourse beauty wise yana gupta and urvashi sharma, i love them both ...they look awesome..although too bad yana gupta got eliminated in the second chance too urvashi is still there to ponder upon...so wht's your favorite show?

I have been watching the famous series of friends also for quite a while now and I like it very much . the timing of comic scenes are simply fantabulous ,I am sure u like friends too.

I am planing to study oracle 9i and give the certification exam while I still have time, my job won't start atleast till september, and I wanna go in the database field, I dream to be a DBA some day.

What else, I love reading readers digest ,I got the last six months issues from my cousin in bhavnagar, they are very informative read, also I have subscribed to digit the technology magazine so I read that too...tell me what do u read in your spare time?

Again I would like to say I love pav bhaji!

2 comments:

BHAKTI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BHAKTI said...

Mom rocks...she makes the best pav bhaji:D