Monday, July 28, 2008

The Miracle Monday

Hi all especially to my sister Bhakti who wrote comments on both of my posts thanks for that. Well it was a miracle monday today, I went to college to check out my marks of sem 7 and what i see 56 ,57 ,53 and 40, these are pretty high above my expectations and due to this i secured 58% in sem7 improving my chance of keeping my job at infosys.

As far as anther miracle goes yesterday I ordered two medium pizzzas ,mexican green wave and chinese chilli paneer and they both arrived in 20 mins. kinda miracle ....I had to pay for them this time......lol

Also NFS is Need FOr Speed a car racing game...all humans know about it but my sister doesnt...
Well today mom cooked seera for dinner in order to celebrate my marks and I have decided that I will go to shirdi if I clear sem 8 and go to US if I am able to kep my job.

Well as far as the rajkot trip and bhavnagar trip was concerned I had bhajias, cholle bhatura, rotli ragdo, wadas, pizzas, chinese..and some more which I don't remember....

Okay one more think I defeated my genda like neighbour shrikant in cricket 2007 on my ps2 ,not once but twice, he played south africa ,I played Australia!

Bye for now take care.

2 comments:

BHAKTI said...

hehe...mr. funny guy & blogger! sounds like u r having a good time :)

BHAKTI said...

hey, how did u know i had started bogging too? I was thinking of sending you the link, i just finished writing it anyways.