Sunday, July 27, 2008

My first post

Hi all I am Kartik Vyas and today on my mom's birthday 26th july i am writing my first blog. I just came from a trip to rajkot and bhavnagar, watched a lot of movies ,had a lot of good home made food and lots of fun with my siblings and I also visited a lot of place...boy I love travelling.

Yesterday was a very good day for me as I came to know that I have cleared my four kt papers, may sound I am blunt ,but I was not well thus got kts....ne way alls well that ends well.

Today also I had wonderfull food, I had made some demands to mom to cook and she did , today was a very happy day....I almost got ready to face number 6 in NFS most wanted but unfortunately I got busted in the pursuit...better luck next time...also today I subscribed to mginger ,hope I get some money.

1 comment:

BHAKTI said...

HEyy!!!!
So u r a blogger now...hmmm...i should probably get into it too.
y dont u post some of your pics here?
and tell me wht u did and ate in bhavnagar/rajkot with all our cousins.
Congrats on clearing your subjects :)