Friday, August 1, 2008

Cricket

It is the favorite sport of millions of people around the world, it is one the most commercial game ever and it is my favorite sport too, it is Cricket.

In my school days I used to play cricket in the neighboring Rajpuria Hall compound ,I still remember the joy I would get when I would hit those towering sixes in to the opposite building, it was like something you enjoy doing and want to do again and again.

I also remember one day when I bowled out my good friend Sunil ,I had very few wickets in my cricket career, I was mainly a batsman and sometimes a wicketkeeper. The bowl that got sunil out was an inswinging yorker!!!

I had also damaged some things while playing cricket ,I broke the window glass once and I also broke the big lamp on top of the gate of maheshwar milan....boy I am some hitter of the ball.

I also had been to the playgrounds sometimes to play cricket, two matches which I remember are one in which I played on the side of navswarop society against gujrat society, in which the opposition ran away while losing and one which I played with my school friends in which I was the wicketkeeper and took 3 stumpings again we won the match.

I also had gone for season cricket in my bhavans college as a wicketkeeper batsman, I remember the other guys shooting season balls at me with me without any gloves and how I batted ..not very well, although I did manage to get first class in FYJC SCience without tutions.

Well these are my memories of the game cricket, u can write comment on cricket or any other sport u have played.

1 comment:

BHAKTI said...

I love cricket too:D Papa taught me everything I know about cricket today.