Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Batman, Hancock and Veg. Biryani



Hi today dad has gone on an official visit to banglore, I get to eat outside food, something I enjoy ,I also equally enjoy home food though, I got Veg. Biryani for 40 bucks from R.K.

I also got a DVD which contains 4 movies, they are: Batman The Dark Knight, Hancock, The Wackness and the LASt Mistress, all for just 40 bucks ,now had I gone to watch The Dark Knight in theatres it would have atleast cost me 150 bucks , double that if you have a girlfriend and here I get 4 ,movies in just 40 bucks ,it happens only in India.

From tomorrow I will watch one movie everyday, I have heard that the Dark KNight is very good, lets see how it is, I also beat australia 2 to nil in a 3 match test series in India, offcourse australia was computer and I was India, man of the series Rahul Dravid.

This weekend I will contact my friend who is working at infosys and find out if there is something I can study now to prepare myself for infosys and start studing next week ,till then enjoy!

3 comments:

BHAKTI said...

Hey! Enjoy :)
I think that you should watch The Dark Knight in theater tho...its completely worth it and more.
how did u like hancock?

Kartik said...

hancock was really good, good story and everything, whereas batman: damn everything was in the dark could'nt understand wht the hell is going on, fell asleep!

Unknown said...

Go out and watch Batman in movie theatre. It will be much different than pirated DVD.
Hancock is good but Batman is way better. you might have to watch it twice to understand whats going on.