Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I will miss Yana




As you must be knowing I have been watching this fear factor show "khatron ke khiladi" ever since it started ,it started with 13 girls and now there are only 4 left.

Everyday one girl who is unable to complete both the stunts has to leave, today one of my favorite Yana Gupta, boy she's hot and I love her ascent ,had to leave, she was a fearless contender and a favorite to win the show but unfortunately she had to leave.

I actually like 3 girls in the show, Aditi Govitrikar, Urvashi Sharma and Yana Gupta, Yana left today but the other two are still there, they are all gorgeous ,also my latest crush is Katrina Kaif ,I am mad about her ,she is so sensuos and sexy and has looks to die for.

Also today I learnt how to add pics to my post ,I saw some pics on my sister Bhakti's blog so I decided to add some myself too! Haha in this blog I will add all the babe's pics!

No comments: