Thursday, August 28, 2008

Big Boss 2




The season 2 of Big Boss has started at it is hosted by the dazzling shilpa shetty. I recently read an add in the newspaper that a mom was telling his son watching TV that it is BigBos 2 not India's Most Wanted. The people in big boss 2 are all antics, some are druggist like rahul mahajan. He is although the life of the house and also flirts with monica bedi ,whom I like too.





Monica Bedi has gone through very bad times, she has stayed in jail. She looks a very innocent women. She is very beautifull and someone whom u can show ur parents, to marry to. She is a sweet and simple girl and I like her.

I also liked 3 girls in Khatron Ke Khiladi the fear factor show, Urvashi, Aditi and Yana. I had uploaded their pics in a previous post. One day I will marry a beautifull girl too and I am telling you if I marry someone that someone will be very special.

I also started going to the gym ,its nearby. It is called Vile Parle gymnasium, it is very big it has 38 equipments ,the most I have ever seen. It is very cheap too. I have previously been to gyms like Prabodhan Thakre, U K Health SPa and Parle Tilak ,but I like the present one the most.




I also like to add I am all for Katrina Kaif, she is very good too! So is Kajol and I also like Jenifer Ainston and Angelina Jolie but I got a gr8 pic of Katrina now ,so I will upload that too!

3 comments:

BHAKTI said...

so do u just wanna marry someone who is beautiful? what about intelligent, funny, sensible, understanding?????

Unknown said...

i wanna marry someone beautiful, educated, sensible, descent and beautiful again. (its ok if she is not funny and intelligent ,as i am)

BHAKTI said...

you dont want your wife to be intelligent? then who are you going to share your thoughts with if she does not understand what u r saying? and who is going to make u laugh if she is not funny?