Monday, August 18, 2008

Dad's birthday



Hi all, quite a while since my last post, i was kinda busy so did'nt have time, but here I am. So much has happened in these days, there was the mahabachat sale at big bazar ,me and mom went there 4 days in a row to do shopping of worth a total 13 grands, I bought 2 sultan sherwanis and some formal wear to wear at infosys.

Also my favorite show Khatron ke Khiladi got over, in the final were my dear Urvashi and Netra, unfortunately, Urvashi lost and the show ended, it was good entertainment throughout. Now the second season of big boss has started and today was the first day, they have a freakin first task: at a time only one person can sleep and 14 of them can together sleep for only 100 hrs, lets c what happens.

A big disgrace for the Indian cricket team, after losing the test series ,they lost the first one day match comprehensively , we were no match to the lankans, actually it's not that we are degrading much ,rather the sri lankans are getting better everyday.

Today was dad's birthday, not many know that the official birthday of dad is different from the real bday, today me and mom got cake (I LOVE EATING CAKE),pav bhaji and veg biryani, mane haji audhkar aave chhe. We also got dad a nice shirt which he wore today at work , it looked good on him. I have uploaded a pic of dad when he came back from work.

I also sent my resume for the job of a trainee in hardware maintenance, awaiting positive response on that!

1 comment:

BHAKTI said...

Happy Birthday PAPA!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the cake looks really good and so does the shirt :)