Monday, August 11, 2008

A Brilliant 42

Hi ,I am kinda getting bored now of this long vacation, wondering when my joining date will come, I have not much to do other than eat, sleep , watch TV, eat and sleep. After a long time I played cricket today with my friends in the opposite building.

We were 5 and we decided to play number number, I came 3rd in batting, by the way I am a left handed batsmen and a wicketkeeper, I am horrible bowler, I rarely bowl, rather I rarely get to bowl but my batting is highly respected.

So , here I came number 3 in batting and started slowly but then approximately started hitting a six every over, boy it was fun, then everyone started planning my dismissal, advising the bowler what to bowl, that never happens in our gully cricket but I made that happen.

Then a bowl came which pitched outside offstump and came in sharply and also kept low and shattered my stumps ,everyone celebrated like they had got the best batsman in the world, I was dissapointed I missed out on a 50 but at the end of the game I was the highest run scorer by a long margin,the second highest being 10, now you know the brilliant batsman I am.

I also watched om shanti om the movie of shar rukh khan and deepika padukone ,from 2000 to 2400 hrs, it was good, I had slept through the afternoon and some part of the evening ,so was'nt getting sleep so came to post a post on my blog, Good Day everybody!

No comments: