Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Moment of Truth

It is the name of the new series which started today on star world, it's aptly called "the moment of truth" , I saw the first episode today and it was pretty entertaining.

Here is what happens, first of all there are no stars just normal americans who take part, first they go through a lie detector test of 50 questions before thaey play the game, in the game they are asked 21 questions out of the 50 ,all with an answer of either yes or no.

The catch is the questions keep getting more and more personal and emberasing as u are not only answering in front of the whole world but three of your family/ friends are also present right in front of you and you have to choose between money and sanity.

The first contestant answered 12 or so questions and then gave an incorrect answer to go home empty handed, the max price to win is $500,000. That is some money and it has to be considering what you have to go through.

Just wondering if I ever get a chance how much would I win?

1 comment:

BHAKTI said...

I have never seen that show, in fact it was a flop here in the US. I dont think I would have liked it anyways :P