Monday, August 4, 2008

A Trip to Remember





Yesterday I went to shirdi, as I cleared all my subjects with good marks ,I decided to go there, but it was a trip to remember for many reasons, there were also many lessons to be learnt, read on.

We were supposed to start at 7 in the morning but we got late, I got a stupid dream that I have to give robotics viva, but then I consoled myself that everything is over I am a Computer Engineer now and got up, had some breakfast, kellogs chocos in milk and left with baa, mom and dad.

The car that's dad's friend had sent was Mahindra Logan, it is kinda new car and they call it the wide body logan and indeed it was wide body and very spacious and comfortable, off we went on NH3 towards Shirdi.

We had a halt in Bhagat Tarachand for some breakfast, I had my rawa masala dosa and some of baa's sada dosa, eat everything pretty quickly as I was kinda hungry.

We reached shirdi at 1430 in the afternoon, late due to traffic jams ,which were because one fire truck went crashing in to the side road and one truck completely burnt itself in the middle of the road.

Baa and dad got direct darshan as Baa is senior citizen, mom and I went throught the hour long queue, we all skipped lunch because of the darshan and traffic jam.

After darshan we started around 1630 hrs for return journey and reached bhagat tarachand again at 2100 for dinner, we had skipped lunch so I was very hungry, we all ordered special thali, it had one paneer shaak, one mix vegetable, dahi bundi raita, one bengali sweet, dal fry and jeera rice and 3 chapatis, everything was hot and delicious, I was so hungry and liked it so much that I finished everything within a whisker also ordered two extra rotis and took baa's paneer shaak as she did'nt wanna have it.

When I was about to eat the jeera rice and dal fry I began to feel very uneasy, couldnt eat, after a few seconds I vommitted everything out, because I had taken very big bites and ate very quickly, I felt very bad that I was unable to digest all the tasty food but I learnt a lesson ,no matter how hungry you are always eat slowly, else everything will come out again.

I have taken a few pics which I have uploaded on my orkut profile. It was after all a trip to remember and a few lessons learnt.

2 comments:

BHAKTI said...

hey, i m glad u guys had a fun trip. How r u feeling now? Did u eat anything after throwing up?
I didn't c any trip pics on ur orkut profile.
anyways, talk to u soon,
love ya

Unknown said...

the pics are now on, i uploaded them a bit late.